Mr Matthew Potter is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and has a specialist interest in Head and Neck surgery.
His interests include:
- local flaps for oral defects
- reconstruction of the oropharynx
- skull base reconstruction
- facial reanimation procedures following cancer excision
- sentinel lymph node in the head and neck for melanoma
His aesthetic specialist interests include:
- facial rejuvenation using the high SMAS lift
- facial lipofiliing
When not operating he likes spending time with the family, enjoying Karate, cycling and drinking wine ideally with an Italian vista.